4695 Hydepark Court • Reno, NV 89502
Situated within an established private and picturesque neighborhood of freestanding homes.
Offered for $595,000.
Here you will find comfort you can afford. This home stands out!
It is located on a quiet lot in the Rosewood Lakes Subdivision where Owners enjoy a clubhouse, tennis courts, pool, and well-maintained common areas. You are also close to hiking and biking trails.
Completely renewed, the repairs and improvements made to the subject home will last a new buyer long into the future and make the house as modern as tomorrow.
The home shows like a model and is ready for a buyer to move into without having to do costly repairs and improvements.
- Built 1994
- 1724 sq.ft. on two levels
- 3 Bedrooms / 2 Full Baths / Powder Room
- 2-Car Garage
- Garage Floor was cleaned, and three coats of special sealant applied
- Garage Walls were properly sheet rocked, textured, and painted
- Garage Door framing and surround was rebuilt
- New Garage Door with windows installed and sealed tight
- Garage Door side entrance was reframed and repaired, and new wall fixtures installed to match the custom lights at the garage door
- HVAC System was overhauled and serviced and is functioning perfectly
- New Garage Overhead Lights were installed
- All Garage surfaces are now sealed and painted
- Two Custom Exterior Sconces by Feiss Hodges were installed at the Front of the Garage.
- Custom Lights by Feiss Hodges were installed at the side entrance and back entrance to the house.
- Screens and Screen doors were replaced and repaired as needed.
- Siding was replaced where needed and after insulation was added.
- Exterior has all new paint, including trim, and beams.
Roofing and Beams
- Replacement of broken tiles and other roof repairs were professionally completed
- New gutters with downspouts were installed
- Exposed beams were metal capped and sealed to prevent water infiltration.
- Tree and roots were removed by a professional arborist to open up the back yard and protect the home’s foundation at the same time.
- Old juniper and vines and shrubbery that could easily cause fire were also professionally removed and replaced with rose bushes, lilacs, and grasses for a clean and fresh look.
- New lawn and walkway are a pleasant addition to the back and side yards.
- The front and back lawn have a new sprinkler system.
- There is a drip system for the planted areas.
Throughout the House you will find
- All new interior paint, including walls, door and window trim, all doors, and windowsills by Alpine Painting as well as
- Accent color on the Stairs, Hall Cabinet, Fireplace, and Front Door
- Newly and professionally painted cabinetry in the kitchen and baths
- Wood Floors and stairs professionally cleaned and polished
- New Custom Light Fixtures by Feiss
- New Moen Plumbing Fixtures
- All new Graber wooden window blinds on all windows
- New Ceiling Light Fixtures
- New Ceiling Fans in the Kitchen and Master Bedroom
- New Bedroom Carpet and Guest Bath Flooring by Simonian Flooring
Contact me if you are interested in this home.
Property is owned by a Trust. Trustee is a licensed NV Real Estate Broker (NV B.0047350.INDV / B.0005585.CORP).