1077 Flume Road • Incline Village • Nevada
Hidden from the street behind lush mature landscape is small piece of paradise in a large beautiful, shaded estate setting.
Offered for $4,700,000.
If location is important there is none better, the home is located on a quiet street within the most sought-after subdivision in Incline Village.
Unquestionably the most beautiful lot on the street, the home that is situated there is perfectly designed for day to day and year-round living in an almost noiseless location.
Within a subdivision with large newly built custom homes climbing into the over 10-Milllion price range, this property is a priceless gem with quiet charm throughout.
Bigger isn’t always better. Efficiency of work spaces coupled with comfort and Beauty is what matters. If you are going to take out a calculator and search for comps, there are none. It is a home that separates itself from the noise of other sellers.
It offers a buyer many possibilities as a primary or secondary home. You will love the conveniences built into this home.
- Mill Creek Subdivision in North Lake Tahoe
- 3 Bedrooms / 2 Full Bathrooms / Powder Room
- 2-Car Garage with built-in Storage
- Marble Fireplace
- 1,560 SqFt Home on 0.34 Acres
- Beautiful Landscaping & Open Living Area
- Rebuilt, Remodeled, and Upgraded Throughout
- Hidden behind custom fencing is a custom-built Utility Shed which matches the house exterior as well as fenced and gated yard areas with stone paver walkways to the patios and deck.
- The yard with towering trees blooms all spring and summer long.
- In winter enjoy the snow-covered expanse of privacy and beauty.
- Rebuilt, remodeled, and upgraded throughout, the home is equipped with self-closing cabinetry in the kitchen and baths.
- The spacious garage has custom built in cabinetry on all 3 walls plus attic space for additional storage.
- A separate ground floor utility room with ample storage cabinets and sink provides convenience away from the main house and saves steps for the entire family.
- In the kitchen, you will find top of the line stainless steel appliances, a Blanco sink, custom granite counter tops and a granite top breakfast bar.
- The living room is cozy with a spectacular custom marble fireplace.
- A dining room overlooking the back yard is inviting for entertaining friends and family.
- The Master Bedroom Suite has a built-in chest of drawers. window seating and a Walk-in closet with custom built in cabinetry, shelves, and drawers.
- The baths have marble counter tops, tiled floors, walls, and tub surrounds.
- Enjoy the convenience of hardwood floors throughout.
- There is a sophisticated sound system throughout the home and to the exterior with speakers that are controlled separately.
- There are no stairs to climb in this all on one level home.
- In immaculate and move in condition you will have Maximum Living and Minimum Housekeeping.
- In close proximity to all Incline Village has to offer, all beaches, the recreation center, dog park, tennis courts, as well as Starbucks, the Hyatt Regency Hotel, restaurants, and shopping, and the Diamond Peak ski area only five minutes away.
- Occupied by Owner
- One Story
- Taxes: $6,046
- No HOA
- Washoe County
- Washer / Dryer
- Laundry Room
- Built-in Storage in Garage
- Mud Room
- Wood Floors
- Cedar Siding
- Double Pane Windows
- Natural Gas Heat
- Sprinkler System
- Indoor/Outdoor Speaker System
- Fenced Yard
- Backyard Patio/Deck
- Parcel #13016114